Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Those crazy Indons......

I know I have been very guilty of not updating this blog lately...too much commitments and too little time. Anyways, I finally found a good topic and reason for update and it to highlight the Honda CRV 2009 model as shown below with a very well done color coordinations and massive 22's.  You see, as I myself have a daily driven CRV with 18's on 225/50-18 which is bone jarring enough when going through potholes, I cannot imagine the ride on this beauty..(maybe I am getting old!)

Truth said, with the final effects of having a set of 22's, rubber band like tyres (I know Indonesia produces some very good quality tyres and highly affordable too) coupled with a full set of bodykit, this ride just looks awesome. I am not surprised too if I find a different gender cruising it on uptown Jakarta, a real low-rider 5mph cruising mod scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment