Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Best things in life are erm...Round?

Ever since my early 'retirement' from 8 long years in the aluminium wheels/ sport rims/ dubs/ roda industry, my heart would always have a vacant soft spot for these things of beauty.

The truth is, ever since the alloy wheels industry like really peaked during the early 2000-2005 years, it has never been the same, the emergence of China as the world's superpower of wheels manufacturing to those custom one off designed forged multipiece wheels of USA, life working with a mid range industrial group manufacturing wheels with 2-3decade old technologies will never gonna work unless you have a very deep pocket financial backer. The other end of the spectrum as the consumer, you get spoiled for choices- from 2nd hand OEM wheels repainted in hyper colors, all the way to custom fitted and in some cases 'bejewelled' wheels like the state's Asantis and the lot.

My experience as this blog takes it journey will be my past experience jet setting round the world, as an ex- Export Sales and  Global marketing guy.

I let some pics do the talkin. Email me if you think I am provocative at all: evo4gsr@gmail.com

ROUND OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment